In sales season It is very common to rush to the stores as if there were no tomorrow and get carried away by the red signs with irresistible discounts.
We are guided by the “50% discount”, “sales”, “Final auction”, “Discounts in the interior”, etc… Yes, it is very cool to buy cheaper… It is obvious that it is more attractive to pay less and take more and we are not going to lose sight of this point but a good image consultant know the keys so that, in addition to buying brightening up your pocket, you make the most of the sales to get the most out of your cupboard.
Next I want to share with you some tips that I apply in my training sessions. Personal shopper with my clients:
- Before shopping I advise you to make a list of what you need. This way you will avoid coming home with things that you are not going to wear in the end.
- Carry Comfortable shoes… There is nothing worse than ruining your day of sales than a sore foot (besides not passing your card in stores, of course).
- set a maximum budget. In this way, you will save yourself scares at the end of the month, although if you do not trust your willpower, you can leave the card at home and take the money in cash.
- I know that there are a lot of people in the stores and especially during the sales season, but the ideal is to get a fitting room and leave the store with the correct sizes.
- Check that the garment is in good condition. That it is not missing any buttons, that it is well finished, without holes from the alarms and without makeup stains from other clients who have tried the garment on before.
- try both shoes and walk with them in the changing room area (but without losing sight of your things… you never know). Make sure it is the correct size and they do not hurt you and if so, do not buy them, you will never wear them and they will end up forgotten in the back of the closet.
- Resist the temptation of the things you find around you when you’re waiting in line to pay. Boredom rages…
- If you are not convinced of a garment and you want to take it home to try it on calmly, make sure that they will return the money within the period established by law.
- Request the ticket and check that everything is correct. oh! And don’t throw it away, it’s your receipt and you may need it.
- Try it all on again at home to make sure you like it, it matches you, and it suits you.
If you want to go further and that you shopping experience unforgettable and most productive, what you need is a personal shopper session with me. You have several options:
- I can accompany you and help you in your purchases making your life much easier, choosing and reserving the clothes for you. This way you will save a lot of time and you will make sure that everything fits you like a glove and fits with you and your wardrobe.
- Or, if you don’t like it, you don’t have time for yourself or to go shopping, you can order me your purchases or leave them in my hands. I’ll take it home so you don’t waste a minute of your time.
Do you dare to try the experience?
PS: If you liked this post and found it interesting, share it with your friends.